Mickey Mouse Ear Hat Shop – Dept 56
This adorable Department 56 Disney Village Building is a hat shop with Mickey’s ears on top, complete with a hat signing area and tiny hats with children’s names on them, snow covered pine trees, presents, and an awning with Mickey’s name on it. The building lights up and will look wonderful in any Disney collection.
Introduced in 1955 when the Mickey Mouse Club first aired, the popular Mickey Mouse Ears Hat was designed by Roy Williams, an adult Mouseketeer on the series. It is now a staple for visitors to purchase when they visit any of the Disney themed parks.
- Introduction: April 2021
- Collection: Department 56 Disney Village
- Size is: 7.09in H x 6.02in W x 7.24in L
- Material: Porcelain / Zinc Alloy / Light Bulb / Cord
- Illumination: Building Lights Up
- Power: Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Disney Licensed
- Hand crafted and hand-painted porcelain lit building
- Decoration. Not a toy.
- Wt. 2.46 lbs
4 in stock